In the Corporate environment sessions run for 2 hours. The larger the group size the more time is needed for a meaningful experience.
The session aims to offer participants an educational experience and an experiential challenge. The session includes:
- An introduction to vision impairment and some of the effects of vision impairment on people.
- Orientation exercises under blindfold or vision impairment simulation glasses – Participants work in pairs and groups and experience the inhibited movement process that vision impairment brings.
- An introduction to the sports of Goalball or Blind Cricket. How they are played? The rules and the modifications made for the disability group.
- Playing full or simulated games of Goalball and Blind Cricket.
- A reflective session highlighting the values and difficulties of communication and cooperation with colleagues and the importance to be clear and succinct in the communication process in the workplace.
Want to preview your potential experience?
Session bookings are dependent upon the availability of finding suitable venues. This activity would be ideal for the out of office corporate retreat but can be done as part of a planning day or team building session.
Venue charges are at the expense of the Client.
All sessions can be tailored to suit the needs of the client.