To educate and promote vision impaired disability sport in schools and the general community.
To support the development of vision impaired sport and encourage the support and participation of the vision and non vision impaired communities through active participation and volunteerism in vision impaired sport.
Educational / Promotional Values
- Education / Experience in Vision impaired sports
- Benefits of the sporting experience for the vision impaired
- A spotlight into the vision impaired experience
- Promotion of the value of sport in general
- Promotion of the possibilities of Volunteering with the vision impaired
- The identification of potential players / participants in vision impaired sports.
- The identification of potential volunteers to support the sport
- The increased development of an identity for vision impaired sport to increase its visibility, recognition and community and governmental support.